The Da Vinci Institute of Technology Management provides a one-year certificate programme in the Management of Technology and Innovation. The focus is on a business management approach. The full certificate programme provides for 120 credits at exit Level 5.
At the Certificate Programme Level, a structured learning environment is provided within which students develop the capacity to:
- Define and apply a variety of management development theories within a systems thinking framework
- Describe the knowledge and skills required for the effective management of technology, the management of innovation and the management of people processes and compile checklists of performance indicators
- Communicate ideas, concepts and practical application of theories
- Apply technology, innovation, people and systems thinking concepts to transform individuals, organisations and/or communities
There is specific need to develop generic yet applied mobile industry management skills. This Learning Programme will assist in:
- Integrating industry management specifics within a recognised certificate programme
- Providing a general business platform for the development of students giving breadth in business with the requisite level of applied industry management depth
- Meeting the Technology, Innovation, People and Systems requirements of the certificate qualification
Access to the qualification
Matriculation or equivalent NQF 4 qualification with 2 years working experience.
None of the above but 4 years working experience and a detailed assessment (recognition of prior learning) by The Da Vinci Institute, resulting in conditional access pending successful completion of the first three modules.
Learning assumed to be in place
The qualification assumes the student is competent in communication as required by qualifications at NQF level 4. Applicants should have a few years general working experience and have demonstrated the potential to benefit from a management of technology and innovation development qualification.
The programme is held over a period of 20 Days spread over a 14-month period.
R 46 300.00 (exclusive of VAT)
20 Days over a 14-month period
The Bill Venter Academy in Midrand.