Conceptual Selling® Customer-focused Interactions
Every interaction with a customer is too important to leave to chance. Conceptual Selling® Customer-Focused Interactions helps salespeople better prepare for their time with customers. The result is purposeful meetings and Win-Win outcomes. To maintain a highly-competitive sales force, every interaction with customers must be conducted to either move an opportunity forward or improve the relationship. This program enhances how salespeople execute in all of their interactions with customers, whether a scheduled multi-attendee meeting or an impromptu one-to-one.
Anytime a salesperson meets with a customer there are two processes happening simultaneously. While salespeople have typically been trained to focus on the selling process, from the customer’s perspective there is also a buying process that must be recognized and understood.
Solving this misalignment between these two processes is an outcome of Conceptual Selling® Customer-Focused Interactions.
There is no such thing as one-size-fits-all solutions or value propositions for customers. The only way to understand what will help you win is to ask the right questions and listen. This program provides the simple, repeatable structure that should be considered essential for anyone who interacts with customers.
Target Audience: Any level / member of your team who regularly interacts with customers and prospects. This could include salespeople, account managers, business development, sales support, engineers, senior leadership and customer service.
- Plan for every customer interaction to ensure productive use of salesperson’s and customer’s time
- Conclude every meeting with clear actions for both sides to ensure the opportunity continues to move forward
- Ask questions that will uncover critical information
- Add discipline to customer meetings to be client focused and results oriented
- Identify and align the selling process with where the customers are in their buying process
- Identify where to best allocate resources, including their time, for customer meetings
- Ensure the sales process is moving forward with every customer interaction
- Professionalise the sales team by enabling consistent best-practice behaviors
2 day Workshop
The Bill Venter Academy in Midrand