Large Account Management ProcessSM (LAMP®)
Large Account Management ProcessSM (LAMP®) reveals how to best manage and grow strategic accounts by bringing the entire relationship into view. This process provides a road map for strategic customer relationships that have growth potential through the development of a one-to three-year plan to guide team selling and customer collaboration efforts.
LAMP® begins with an analysis of the company’s current position within actual accounts to identify discrepancies and develop a shared vision between the buying and selling organizations. The program then delivers a process to document long-term plans for managing key accounts and allocating resources efficiently. As a result of adopting this process, account managers will craft strategies for managing cross-functional teams to clarify roles and responsibilities, boost collaboration, and ensure accountability.
The program also presents a method for enhancing relationships between the buying and selling organisations. Price sensitivity and competitive threats are significantly reduced by managing a customer’s perception of the business relationship and mutually identifying the appropriate level of collaboration. LAMP® helps sales organizations objectively determine this perception and define goals to keep their position as trusted advisors.
Target Audience: Any member of the organization involved in account management. This includes sales and sales management as well as post-sales support such as customer service, logistics, and IT. Anyone that will have an ongoing relationship with strategic accounts can help advance the customer relationship by implementing the Large Account Management Process (LAMP®).
- Analyse the current status of relationships to identify discrepancies and develop a shared vision with customers
- Align members of the selling team with their counterparts in customer organizations to improve communication and collaboration
- Learn to set clearly defined sales and relationship goals with measurable results
- Document multi-year plans to manage key accounts. This allows information to be easily shared across account teams
- Develop stronger and wider relationships within key accounts. This increases account retention and long term stability and growth
- Allocate limited resources more effectively
- Identify and segment divisions of large customer organizations into manageable segments
2 day Workshop
The Bill Venter Academy in Midrand