Programme Objective: Strategic Selling® helps organizations develop comprehensive strategies to win sales opportunities. The program delivers a selling process and action plan to successfully sell solutions that require approval from multiple decision makers in the customer’s organization.
Strategic Selling® provides visibility into sales opportunities, documenting plans with the program’s Blue Sheet. This involves first identifying all key players in the customer’s organization, understanding each player’s degree of influence and their reasons for buying, and uncovering essential information. Sales people and organisations will be equipped to evaluate their competitive position, address the business and personal motives of each decision maker in the client organization, and differentiate their company by leveraging its unique strengths.
Strategic Selling® significantly improves the odds of winning complex sales opportunities. It gives organisations a common process and language for pursuing sales opportunities and criteria for allocating resources to determine when to walk away from resource-intensive deals with low probabilities of success.
The key to success is learning how to focus time and energy on those opportunities most likely to become profitable, long-term customers.
Target Audience: Any level / member of the team involved in selling, from field salespeople to senior management to sales support, should be involved in the implementation of your sales process. Using a common sales process is an effective way to collaborate among those who are in direct and indirect sales roles to improve the speed and accuracy of communication about sales opportunities.
- Identify and position solutions with the true decision makers.
- Analyse each decision maker’s receptivity to change to determine whether a sale is possible.
- Allocate limited selling time on quality prospects.
- Manage sales opportunities through the sales cycle.
Enable sales management and senior leadership to:
- Employ a common language to discuss the status of sales opportunities and establish next steps.
- Quickly identify opportunities that are worth the investment of limited resources.
- Collect and share best practices from top performers with the rest of the sales team.
2 day Workshop
The Bill Venter Academy in Midrand